Saturday 8 October 2011

ITS AN ACT




see i got my so called "act" together but really i do. ITS AN ACT!! and you are all falling for it , i got you fused up , tangled in the vaguely real me that i'd rather have you see. you don know i hurt , you dont know my heart breaks , you don't know my eyes occasionally leak  , that i can't say the words my heart secrectly speaks , the silent squicks my soul make , but its pride wont let it ... I WONT LET IT!! .. you dont know that i get a lil confused that , i'd rather not have to choose .

yes i walk down wit ma chest postured just right , ma shoes the latest , ma hair done in a way no ordinary can , ma body marked with the inks art , my lips glossy , hand bag all DIY and thats why you stop me to say "hey i like your style" and i smile and my braces show , the pimple in my dimple shows , but because you think you see right through my brown tiny eyes right through to my soul , you whisper "what a happy soul" if i were you , i'd also be fooled by me!!
ITS AN ACT!! and i might just get an oscar for it!

so i just sing along to kanye "when it falls down , who you gonna call now??!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment